Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Vienetta Leviosa




JEALOUSY .
Friday, 3 February 2012 | 9:26 am | 0 comments
Brar , Why am i so jealous ? IDK I'm over or what so ever . But , Its just my feeling acting weirdly right now at the moment . Haisyooo , They're just like n wall posting . Furthermore , He just a reacts with my own Bestfriends . WTH am i feeling now ? I shouldn't be jealous because they are my friend ! 
PLEASE , UNLIKEEEEEEE TIHS SITUATION . 
I don't want to jealous so much , but my heart forcing me to do so :( I just don't want him to feel like I'm too Queen Control . Damn Sorry my babes . OMG , this feeling is SUCK .  Brar -,-' Have To Act Matured because I am Matured already . KBYEE ;') 

p/s ; Radhi , JEALOUS because i LOVE okay :)

Older Post | Newer Post