Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Vienetta Leviosa




The First Time Moment .
Saturday 4 February 2012 | 10:33 pm | 0 comments
# Great

Yeahhman , yesterday I hangout with my GUY .
Aha , get into his new car :)
Hm , there's what we do yesterday :D
We get out from my house about 8-pm .
Walk around QB Mall n also accompany him buy his Paintball stuff .
Eat my Favorite Choco Mud Cake at Secret Recipe . #For the first i try Macaroni Chesse With Prawn . That is not with willing . Aha , Euww , gross .
Then , we watch Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island 3D . For the * time. Hee .
Have a walk at QB Beach for a while .
Get back home about midnight , because my MUM called me . Huh -,-'
Thanks guy , For the first time Moment lastnight :)
*sorry to my love , Radhi because have to leave u , Hee ^_^
Aha , the Guy is my Bro tau tau . My biological brother okay . NO FAKE-2 . Hee ,  
Ilove my brother .

Older Post | Newer Post