Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Vienetta Leviosa




The Love Power :)
Wednesday 8 February 2012 | 7:41 am | 0 comments
#Sweet

Sometime , my mind is wondering aren't you like me ?
Even once , Don't you make any mistakes ? You're human being ryte ? Huh -,-'
Why you don't make mistake that I can be mad at like you used to be mad at me when i did one ?
I seriously want to have that feeling :')
The feeling when you seriously mad at me until sometime i annoy you with silly questions --'
Or sometime , I just realized that I'm just to blind to see your fault .
My eyes just full of sight of love towards you .
Might be Because I'm too busy taking care of your heart and let my heart scratch by its own .
Owh no , I'm too deeply in Love with you .

I can't stand mad at you any longer because I'm afraid of losing you forever :')

#I never a sweet talker babes . So , don't dare to say such a thing .

Older Post | Newer Post